We collect information about you to make your job search as easy and as safe as possible. This data is important; we understand that. This is why we’re committed to protecting your privacy online.
This is the privacy and cookies policy for www.interrex.lt.The Site is owned and operated by UAB “Interrex LT”, registered in the Register of Legal Entities, with legal entity code: 304177104 Vilnius, Lithuania.
In addition to this policy, our Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of the Website and are, where relevant, incorporated by reference into these terms.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you. Please read this section carefully to understand how we obtain your data: information (such as your name, surname, nationality, email address, postal address, telephone number, social media accounts, work experience, education background, achievements, and résumé or CV) that you provide by completing forms on the interrex. lt. You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings.
When you visit interrex. lt we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, any website from which you have come to the site, and your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. Your IP address may be used to identify your location and country of origin, but you cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
How we use your Personal Information
We will hold, use, and disclose your personal information, for our legitimate business purposes including:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, whether you are a user of our website, a client, or a candidate;
- to enable you to create your personal Interrex profile in accordance to submit for general applications, applying for specific job opportunities, or subscribing to our opportunity alerts.
- to retain your details and notify you about future jobs other than the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your inquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, scholarships, events, promotions and competitions, reports, and other information. Before we do so, you will be given the option to opt-out out of such communications and an option to unsubscribe will also be provided with each communication;
- to provide further services to you by sharing your personal information with other companies within our Group of companies as well as trusted third parties.
- to release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if we are required or permitted to do so;
- our website uses a website recording service that can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling, and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting and is not shared with anybody else.
We may process, by local regulations, certain sensitive personal data (known as special category data in GDPR) where you include it in the information you send to us. We have processes in place to limit our use and disclosure of such sensitive data other than where permitted or required by law.
The Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Information
Under GDPR, the main grounds that we rely upon to process the personal information of clients and candidates are the following:
- Necessary for entering into, or performing, a contract – to perform obligations that we undertake in providing a service to you, or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract with us, it will be necessary for us to process your data;
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation – we are subject to certain legal requirements that may require us to process your data. We may also be obliged by law to disclose your data to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency;
- Necessary for legitimate interests – either we or a third party, will need to process your data for our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests, provided we have established that those interests are not overridden by your rights and freedoms, including your right to have your data protected. Our legitimate interests include responding to requests and inquiries from you or a third party, optimizing our website and customer experience, informing you about our products and services, and ensuring that our operations are conducted appropriately and efficiently;
- Consent – in some circumstances, we may ask for your consent to process your data in a particular way.
How we share your Personal Information
In certain circumstances, we will share your personal information with other parties. Details of those parties are set out below along with the reasons for sharing them. Where you are registered as a person on our database. We provide you with a website to broadcast information about yourself to maximize your job opportunities. The information we gather may be shared with the following categories of third parties.
We will share your personal information as above for any or all of the following purposes:
- to provide you with job opportunities;
- to the employer, when you make your personal Interrex profile searchable or apply to an opportunity;
- for systems development and testing;
- other third parties partners of Interrex;
- for development and marketing of other products and services;
- to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you; and/or
When you interact with interrex.lt, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit the Site, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Site. Several cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer.
- Remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site;
- Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the site (including how long you spend on the site) and where you have come to the site from so that we can improve the site and learn which parts of the site are most popular with visitors; and
- Some of the cookies used by the site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
How long are cookies stored ?
Uses of your information in job alert
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the site, customers, and sales to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
To the extent that the law allows we may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our partners and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
If we undergo re-organization or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organized entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the Site or the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
The Site will contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that the submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Retention of your information
We match job offers based on your personal Interrex profile. and retain your profile information in our database. You may view and change your profile information at any time by logging in to your account.
Your personal Interrex profile can be viewed by Employers. We reserve the right to remove from our database any information, including that contained within a personal Interrex profile, which contains content that we consider to be illegal or offensive. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to permanently delete your entire account, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will retain the information you have submitted to us as required for our records by The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Storage of your information
Information that you submit via the site is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the EEA or USA. This is necessary to process the information. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above (see information sharing), which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA. The countries concerned may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. Where we transfer your information we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the Site, you agree to this storing, processing, and/or transfer.
You have a legal right under the GDPR to have a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.